Sunday 13 January 2019

https://www.vwheritage.com/vw-t4-transporter-1991-03/vw-t4-panels

It became quite clear I need to get some repair panels.
Currently I have bought the following.

Outriggers
Sills
Rear panels and inner wheel arches
Available front inner wheel arches and outers
New front wings

I spent as much on paint and repair panels as the van cost.
At least when its done it will be solid, still be a fairly cheap so long as you don't factor in my time.


A quick internet search through up VW Heritage. Service is excellent, I am not sure if they are the cheapest but most things are available on their site.


What they don't have I have sourced on ebay.

I also signed up for free membership to the t4 forum.


Loads of advice on would definitely recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment